Leave to dry
Leave to dry
* Read the “Standard Operation Procedure For HeatAX Application” before the construction.
How to use
- Clean surfaces with water (preferably with pressure jet) to remove dust and oil, together with brushes and other cleaning tools. Allow thesurfaces to dry before apply the first coat.
- Mix well for about 1 minutes with the use of electric stirring rod to form an uniform viscous solution.
- Fill the well-mixed coating into smaller containers or for use with the spray gun. Spraying distance of 30-45cm with a pressure of 8 pounds is recommended. Rolling and brushing should be applied in uni-direction to
reduce brush lines .250um(0.25mm).
- Allow the first coat to dry for at least an hour.
- For the second coat, a dry film thickness of 0.15mm is recommended.Together with the first coat dry film thickness of 0.1mm, a total dry filmthickness of 0.25mm can be achieved.
- The job is complete and can be inspected accordingly, if no rainfall occurs in the next 24 hours.
- Coating has effective insulating property from an applied thickness of 250um.
- To further increase insulating effectiveness, an applied thickness of 400 um is recommended.
- Stop the work if temperature is lower than 16°C.
- Use water to clean surfaces each year for the best performance.
- * Do not dilute the coating with water. *